Egyptian Workspace Partners
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Last Updated on 04/12/19 at 8:37am EST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AWARD.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY and reside within 150 miles of St. Louis.
By entering this Promotion (contest/drawing), you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules, at Sponsor’s discretion, may result in disqualification.
In order to qualify for entry, the following task must be completed:
- Like our official Facebook page.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook Contest Post telling us your favorite baseball memory. Extra points if you include an image. Entries are being accepted through 4:00 pm (CT) on Monday, April 22, 2019, and a winner will be announced on or about Monday, April 22, 2019.
The Drawing is open to legal residents of the United States, residing within 150 miles of St. Louis. The following persons are not eligible to win the Drawing:
- Employees and officers of any organizations directly involved with this promotion, including any co-sponsor of the Drawing (a).
- Employees of Egyptian Workspace Partners, its affiliates and subsidiaries (b).
- Immediate family members and persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) and (b) above.
Egyptian Workspace Partners reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry if it concludes that the entrant has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or has acted in violation of these Official Rules or any applicable state, federal, or local laws or regulations.
1 entry per person.
2 tickets to the Milwaukee Brewers vs St. Louis Cardinals baseball game on April 24.
5.OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE.
All entries become property of Egyptian Workspace Partners. Egyptian Workspace Partners is free to use entries as they please such as in marketing materials. Egyptian Workspace Partners is also free to use entrants’ names as they choose in marketing. Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Submission. Egyptian Workspace Partners reserves the right to edit contest entries any which way they choose for use in marketing materials, ie. grammar and shortening entries to fit on an image for social media use.
6. CHOOSING A WINNER:
A winner will be selected at random.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Winner will be announced on Egyptian Workspace Partners’ social media pages and will be notified via Facebook Messenger.
Egyptian Workspace Partners is not responsible for incorrect or invalid contact information such as phone number and mailing address.
If the winner does not respond within 1 business day for any reason, Egyptian Workspace Partners reserves the right to select a new winner and the winner who was originally chosen then forfeits their winnings. A new winner MAY OR MAY NOT be chosen, at the discretion of Egyptian Workspace Partners.
After the winner responds, arrangements will be made to get the prize to the winner. Egyptian Workspace Partners is not responsible for prizes getting lost in the mail, being misplaced, or damaged. Egyptian Workspace Partners is also not responsible for any lost contest entries or communications.
In addition, failure to comply with any rule, regulation or limitation will result in the forfeiture of the prize, in whole or in part.
We will select a winner on or about Monday, April 22, 2019.
8.NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION:
No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The Drawing will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. By entering this Drawing, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Egyptian Workspace Partners on all matters relating to the Drawing. When entered into the drawing, all entrants consent to the use or reproduction, in any format or media, of their names, addresses, likeness, and any statements they make in connection with the Drawing or about Egyptian Workspace Partners without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
By entering the contest/drawing:
- Each participant agrees to release Egyptian Workspace Partners and its respective affiliates or social media channels that Egyptian Workspace Partners uses to promote awareness of this award including, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.– any and all channels where this award may be promoted with or without the knowledge of Egyptian Workspace Partners products, parents and subsidiaries, and their respective employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, “Entities”) from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to person or property that may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of a prize or with participation in this Drawing.
- Each participant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way administered, sponsored or endorsed by, or associated with, any social media channel including, but not limited to, Facebook and that information is being provided directly to Egyptian Workspace Partners and not any social media channel including, but not limited to Facebook.
- By entering this contest/drawing, entrants agree that no claim relating to such injuries, damages, or losses shall be asserted against any of the Entities.
- Entrants agree that none of the Entities shall be liable for any injury or damage to any person’s computer hardware, software, or peripherals utilized in participating in the contest/drawing.
- None of the Entities are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or other communication failures of any kind, whether caused by any of the Entities, users, or by any equipment, programming, or other cause, whether or not such failures limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest/drawing.
- If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Drawing), the Drawing is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Egyptian Workspace Partners shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Drawing.
Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry/voting process, the operation of the Drawing, the operation of the web site or who has acted in violation of these Official Rules or any applicable state, federal, or local laws or regulations, is acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter/vote is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph or Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT, NOMINATOR OR NOMINEE TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EGYPTIAN WORKSPACE PARTNERS AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE SUCH PERSON AND/SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used. The contest/drawing and all accompanying materials are Copyright © 2019 Egyptian Workspace Partners.
These terms and conditions can be changed or altered at any time without any notice.